FrontLine accounting provides single-entry management of your operations financial transactions. Daily accounting tasks flow seamlessly, and all processes are recorded, ensuring accurate financial reporting. Detailed tracking of revenues, assets, expenses, receivables, and payables is directly connected to sales and FrontLine inventory management. This fully integrated design provides for better oversight and understanding of financial health.
- Real-time processing for all transaction journal entries
- Dashboards and filters for ease of processing and review
- Drill down to lowest level of detail and drill up to financials for quick analysis
- Financial reports can be high level summary view or expanded to view details
- Bank Reconciliation batches deposits to match bank statement amounts
- High level analysis through use of Insight, including graphical views, “what if” scenarios, usage, and dead stock
What About My QuickBooks?
Q: My bookkeeper works only in QuickBooks; is it possible to switch to Ormandy while maintaining QB for accounting?
A: To maximize ease of use, we encourage our clients to manage their accounting in real-time within the FrontLine core software, but we understand that this is not always possible. An export process has been created to accommodate those who already use QuickBooks. This connection allows journal entries exported from FrontLine to be imported into QuickBooks without duplicate entry. Contact email@example.com to learn which versions of QuickBooks are compatible.