Our experienced support team is dedicated to meeting your needs in real world conditions. Beyond just answering questions about how software works, we provide solutions for your specific problems.
With Ormandy golive support, you lose the old system, but keep useful data – and make better use of it.
Preserve Valuable Data
Whether you are moving from an old system or from a mixed-and-matched collection of applications, you do not have to leave your valuable data behind. In fact, with your Ormandy system, you’ll be able to clean it up, access it more easily in a consistent manner, and put it to more productive use.
Ormandy specialists have converted a wide variety of software data over the years. In fact, we have yet to encounter a data format we could not handle. The support analyst assigned to your account coordinates with you to extract, map, validate, and convert your existing data for import to your Ormandy system. We can also assist with data clean up.
The Ormandy maintenance support program meets all your support needs for an annual fee.
- Top priority is given to you if your system is inoperable. Any resources required to satisfy your needs are applied immediately.
- If your system is operational, but you are experiencing problems, support is prioritized in relation to the severity of the problem.
- If you need further training or new requirements are identified, a meeting is scheduled to discuss, define, price, and provide the appropriate solution to this need.
- Every attempt is made to support customers by email, phone, and/or web meeting to save you travel costs.
- Every attempt is made to provide an available solution before custom programming is considered.